The Burj Khalifa, which is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is a famous tower. It is one of the world’s tallest buildings. The Burj Khalfi has a height of 828 meters (2,717 feet) Which has 163 floors. Adrian Smith, who is with the architectural firm SOM (Skidmore, Owings & Merrill) developed it. The construction of the Burj Khalifa started in 2004 and was accomplished in 2010. It was one of the components of the major development program known as Downtown Dubai. This is one of the most stunning buildings in Dubai which attracts tourists from all over the world. Here’s a list of some important things you need to know, these tips will be helpful for you in planning a perfect visit to Burj khalifa.
How to book Burj khalifa tickets
If you are planning to visit burj khalifa you need to get your tickets booked beforehand. You can get your tickets booked online from their official websites. There are lots of packages available which offer a variety of discounts and offers. The price of tickets depends upon the age of the visitor along with the date and time they are planning to visit. It costs approximately $109 or $140 for the general observation deck. If you want to book a visit to the highest observation deck which is at the 154th floor then it will cost you around $230 per head.
Why Burj khalifa is famous?
There are a lot of things that the Burj Khalifa is known for, which is why the building has become one of the most famous landmarks and an icon in modern engineering and architectural design.
1. Tallest Building in the World: The pride of the Burj Khalifa is that it takes the title of the tallest building in the world. With an overwhelming height of 828 meters (2,717 feet), the building has 163 floors which are fascinating and attention-grabbing.
2. Architectural Design: Negev’s design based on a desert flower, which also makes use of Islamic architecture, is both original and aesthetically stimulating. This project was headed by Adrian Smith from the architectural firm SOM whose design created a sense of structure and order.
3. Engineering Marvel: The amount of construction and engineering wizardry that goes into building something so tall is completely unbelievable. The construction of the Burj Khalifa is an acclamation representing advancements in structural engineering, material science, and construction technologies.
4. Observation Deck: The Burj Khalifa has an observation deck, named At the Top, which grants tourists none but magnificent panoramas of Dubai and the surrounding areas. This has become a tourist attraction magnet.
5. Mixed-Use Development: The Burj Khalifa is not an ordinary office building; it also has apartment buildings, a wonder hotel (Armani Hotel), and various other facilities for entertainment and leisure activities. This is one of the features that make it more attractive.
6. Dubai’s Skyline: This skyline with which the Burj Khalifa stands is one of the major landmarks of the city of Dubai and it adds a futuristic look into this particular city. One of the most distinctive features, it is also easily identifiable in most images, videos, and other mass media productions of Dubai.
7. Lighting Displays: Its lighting effects around these celebrations, special events and other holidays make this building to be connected with its illuminations. It also contributes to its aesthetic presence and forms one of the criteria that make it recognizable.
In a more specific point, it is found in the main town center, It is in the Dubai Downtown region. The tower is a crucial part of the master plan for downtown Dubai and represents the centerpiece of a city development scheme, which also includes many other remarkable buildings, housing and business facilities, shopping centers, and recreation areas. The Burj Khalifa has a unique identity as this skyscraper is already visible among the various skylines of Dubai City and hence outshines in a modern built area.
What is inside the Burj khalifa?
The Burj Khalifa comprises mainly of the housing, commercial, and hospitality segments including some amenities.
1. Residential Apartments: The Burj Khalifa indeed has many residential apartments in it, and there are high-end life accommodation options with magnificent perspectives of Dubai. These apartments lie along different floors of the tower.
2. Corporate Suites and Offices: The building tower is made up of office rooms for different businesses and corporate suites.
3. Armani Hotel Dubai: Located on several floors of the Burj Khalifa, the Armani Hotel Dubai is an amenity. The hotel is a partnership with Armani, a leading fashion designer which provides for lavish lodging, dining, and spa facilities.
4. Observation Decks: The Burj Khalifa has two decks, the “At the Top” deck on the 148th floor and yet another one on the 124th floor. These decks are instrumental in delivering outstanding 360-degree views of Dubai and surrounding areas to travelers.
5. Restaurants and Lounges: Multiple restaurants and lounges can be found in the tower, with several options to choose from. Others of these places provide high-quality gourmet with captivating vistas of the city.
6. Corporate Suites: Corporate suites found in the Burj Khalifa for business meetings, conferences, and events are highly advanced, with superior facilities and services.
7. Fitness and Recreation Facilities: There are fitness and recreational facilities that are accessible by residents and guests like going to swimming pools and spending time in the fitness center.
8. Sky Lobbies: The tower has many sky lobbies, which are transient spaces of the elevators that provide space for the users to meet.
9. Luxury Retail: The shopping base in Burj Khalifa is enriched with numerous luxury retail outlets to ensure total delight for the residents and tourists.
10. Atmosphere Restaurant: Situated on the 122nd floor, Atmosphere is one of the best restaurants in terms of its altitude among many global restaurants that offer high-class dining.